Monday, March 20, 2017

WTH?



I found this copy on Family Search - shows my g-grandfather Michael Hasenstab as the father and this M-name and last name, I do not recognize as my grandfather's mother. His mother was Philomena. Never could find her last name. I'm thinking, she may have been called Mena, or Mennie or Minnie? I am not sure if the last name starts with an N.

Now, see this is the stuff, that drives me mad. The penmanship is nice but too fancy. I can't even read it.

Anybody see something that I don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom to 1 dog and 2 cats. I am the "big sister" in the photo. My baby sister, passed away unexpectedly, Sept. 2015 at the young age of 56. I miss her terribly. Everyone in my childhood family has now passed. I have 3 sons. My oldest son died in 2003 at the age of 25. GENEALOGY is a growing passion of mine as well as History.