- Articles with Good Information
- CONTACT ME
- German Names
- Hebrew Surnames
- Jewish Communities in Germany
- List of German Jewish Surnames
- Oral History Interview, Questions and Topics
- Population Census Items 1790–1940
- Surnames from Dad
- Surnames from Mom
- SWENSON SWEDISH IMMIGRATION RESEARCH CENTER
- Relative FINDER
- #2017-A-Z Challenge
Monday, March 20, 2017
I found this copy on Family Search - shows my g-grandfather Michael Hasenstab as the father and this M-name and last name, I do not recognize as my grandfather's mother. His mother was Philomena. Never could find her last name. I'm thinking, she may have been called Mena, or Mennie or Minnie? I am not sure if the last name starts with an N.
Now, see this is the stuff, that drives me mad. The penmanship is nice but too fancy. I can't even read it.
Anybody see something that I don't?
- Stay at home Mom to 1 dog and 2 cats. I am the "big sister" in the photo. My baby sister, passed away unexpectedly, Sept. 2015 at the young age of 56. I miss her terribly. Everyone in my childhood family has now passed. I have 3 sons. My oldest son died in 2003 at the age of 25. GENEALOGY is a growing passion of mine as well as History.