Monday, March 20, 2017

My Mom's Paternal Side of the Family


It gets very confusing. I needed to write this all down. It's maddening to me when I hit those proverbial walls. I guess I should be happy that I have gotten this far. Yet I am not connecting with any of these families on Ancestry.

I briefly made contact with a couple of Hasenstab's but they never get back to me. Why the heck are they even there? Don't they want to connect with long lost family members?

I feel REJECTED at times. Does anyone else ever feel that way? Or am I just crazy?

2 comments:

  1. Comments are not available for your post on Philomena's name. I recommend looking at a larger sample of the page and working through words you can recognise to decipher the letters. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby I just spotted the Kunkel name. Are you following Pauleen Cass' blog here https://cassmob.wordpress.com/category/family-history/kunkel-family-history/?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom to 1 dog and 2 cats. I am the "big sister" in the photo. My baby sister, passed away unexpectedly, Sept. 2015 at the young age of 56. I miss her terribly. Everyone in my childhood family has now passed. I have 3 sons. My oldest son died in 2003 at the age of 25. GENEALOGY is a growing passion of mine as well as History.