That evening, when I had received a reply from my earlier post, I was as excited as a small child, in a candy shop. I remember it was late in the evening - around 10pm - but I couldn't wait till morning. I downloaded my Great Grandfather's Death certificate.
What I saw, was shocking. The cause of death was SUICIDE! He was 74 years old.
I was devastated. My mom had committed suicide and now I find out, her grandfather had done the same. What was going on?
- Articles with Good Information
- CONTACT ME
- German Names
- Hebrew Surnames
- Jewish Communities in Germany
- List of German Jewish Surnames
- Oral History Interview, Questions and Topics
- Population Census Items 1790–1940
- Surnames from Dad
- Surnames from Mom
- SWENSON SWEDISH IMMIGRATION RESEARCH CENTER
- Relative FINDER
- #2017-A-Z Challenge
- Stay at home Mom to 1 dog and 2 cats. I am the "big sister" in the photo. My baby sister, passed away unexpectedly, Sept. 2015 at the young age of 56. I miss her terribly. Everyone in my childhood family has now passed. I have 3 sons. My oldest son died in 2003 at the age of 25. I am not LDS. I do enjoy History and GENEALOGY has become my hobby and my passion.